Monday, 6 August 2012

Know How


                                      Red sky at night.


                                                                                                 
From the Cayman Islands.


The dunes, the beach, the sea.


The Surf Wagon


Calm Soul


Inviting me.


View to Shore.


Low Tide

03:53
(1.30m)

High Tide

09:34
(6.90m)

Low Tide

16.23
(1.00m)

High Tide

22.08
(6.30m)

There's no-one in. There never is. You might get a few youngsters dipping their toes, but they are soon warned out of it by their parents. That's good. I've got it all to myself. People just don't swim in the sea round here. Full of shit they say.Well give me the shit.

The weekends been good. My friend, Leon has been doing good things in the Lake District. Another few days of living.

Tonight I need to swim. My legs are stiff from the ups and downs. The mountains and the sea are the same. They demand respect. They have lessons which you need to learn. But you learn on their terms. They teach and if you listen, then you are blessed.






1 comment:

Post a Comment